Film Animals and Convert interesting parts to upload to YouTube
Someone says: "I film animals in Tasmania at night to hard disk then have to convert interesting parts to format for emailing or posting on YouTube."
Camcorders make it easy to film the interesting things people like such as animals mentioned above on their own. What’s more, many people would like to share their films on YouTube. However, many HD camera/camcorder devices outputs AVCHD (M2TS), XAVC, MXF, MOV, MP4, etc, if your recordings are not MP4 format, you can’t upload the animal films or other HD recordings to YouTube. To upload your animal recordings to YouTube, you’d better convert the animal films to YouTube format.
You should know what video format and video settings YouTube supports before you recode animal recording interesting parts to YouTube format with some YouTube Video Converter. Here’s a summary of the audio and video specifications you will need if you want to learn the best video format for YouTube uploading.
• Best video format for YouTube: H.264, MPEG-2 or MPEG-4
• Aspect Ratio: Native aspect ratio without letterboxing (examples: 4:3, 16:9)
• Resolution: 640×360 (16:9) or 480×360 (4:3) recommended
• Audio format: MP3 or AAC preferred
• Frames per second: 30
• Maximum length: 10 minutes (we recommend 2-3 minutes)
• Maximum file size: 1 GB
Now, you should prepare a video converter to help you transcode your animal film to H.264 MP4 for YouTube uploading. For this, I strongly recommend Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate. Based on up to 6x real time converting speed, this video converter software is capable of maintaining original output quality to the fullest. Free download it and install and then load your animal film into it. Afterwards, choose MP4 format in profile list to start the camera recordings to YouTube conversion. With simple 3 clicks, you can get your animal recordings compatible with YouTube requirement.
During conversion process, you can trim your video footage to get only the interesting parts of your animal film to convert. You also can add subtitles to narrate your videos and watermark to brand your video. Other editing funtions such as crop, split, merge, remove audio, replace audio, adjust contrast, etc are also be offered in this software.
Supported Input Files: MP4, MKV, MOV, AVI, FLV, WMV, M2TS, TS, MXF, VRO, VOB, ISO, XAVC, Blu-ray, DVD,etc.
Supported Output Files: H.265/H.264 MP4, MKV, MOV, WMV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, ProRes, MP3, AAC, FLAC, MKA, etc.
Free Download Top Youtube Converter:
How to Convert Animal Recordings interesting parts to YouTube Format?
Step 1: Add Animal Recordings
Launch Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate and click "File" on the top left corner to load your animal recordings and other HD recordings. Blu-ray, DVD, MKV, AVI inlcuding your normal weekly sermon video and 4K Video are all supported to import to convert to YouTube.
Step 2. Choose YouTube friendly video
Click Format bar to select an output format. To share your animal film video to YouTube, .mov, .mpeg4, .avi, .3gp format from Common Video are all the proper formats for Youtube.
Tip: You can press the Settings button to adjust the video size, bitrate, frame rate, audio sample rate, etc to optimize the quality. The highest video resolution that YouTube support is 3840×2160. And the common frame rates for YouTube include: 24, 25, 30, 48, 50, 60 frames per second.
Step 3. Edit/Split video
Click Edit button and you can trim, crop or adjust the video with the built-in video editor to get the very part and effect of the movie you want.
Step 4. Start the conversion
Click “Convert” button to start encoding animal recordings for uploading to YouTube. After the conversion, click “Open” button to get the exported files and then upload the converted HD recording files into YouTube for sharing with your friends, families, and fans.
How to Load Video on YouTube?
To upload videos on YouTube, you must first be a member of the website. Once you’ve successfully set up your account, you should be ready to upload. Here’s how:
- Sign into YouTube.
- Click the Upload button at the top of the page.
- Before you start uploading the video you can chose the video privacy settings.
- Select the video you’d like to upload from your computer. You can also record a video from your webcam, create a video slideshow or import a video from Google+.
- As the video is uploading you can edit both the basic information and the advanced settings of the video, and decide if you want to notify subscribers (if you untick this option no communication will be shared with your subscribers). Partners will also be able to adjust their Monetization settings.
- Click Publish to finish uploading a public video to YouTube. If you set the video privacy setting to Private or Unlisted, just click Done to finish the upload or click Share to privately share your video.
- If you haven’t clicked Publish, your video won’t be viewable by other people. You can always publish your video at a later time in your Video Manager.
- Once the upload is completed we will send you an email to notify you that your video is done uploading and processing. You can then forward that email to friends or family for easy sharing.
- [Debugging] – YouTube Videos Not Playing On OnePlus 3 In 1080p Resolution
- Extract MP3 From YouTube With Best YouTube To MP3 Converter
- Convert DJI Phantom 4 4K Recording To Upload To YouTube/Vimeo/FaceBook
- Upload and Share Funny Christmas Video on YouTube/Facebook/Vimeo
- How to Smoothly Upload and share 4K Video on YouTube/Facebook/Vimeo?