How to Rip DVD to Tesco Hudl 2 for Keeping Kids Quiet on the Trip?
Children are easy to get whiny on a car journey or long flight, how to make them calm down is a problem parents usually consider about. Buying a chart-topping Tesco Hudl 2 kid tablet to keep the kids entertainment maybe a good idea. And I believe that you must have bought many educational DVD movies, like Disney, for entertaining and educating them. Copy these DVD movies to Tesco Hudl 2. Your children won’t be complaining about the boring trip any more when they can enjoy favorite Disney DVD movies on Tesco Hudl 2 .
You may wonder why choose Tesco Hudl 2. The below is Tesco Hudl 2 review in Cnet website, which tell you why it is in the chart-topping on kids tablet.
If you don’t know how to copy DVD movies to Tesco Hudl 2 for your kids, read on this article and I will show you the way next. Tesco Hudl 2 supports AVI, MP4, MKV, MOV and FLV video. DVD is not in the list obviously. Moreover, your bought commercial DVD disc have copy protection. So you just need third party DVD ripping tools, like Handbrake orHandbrake alternative to decrypt the disc and change the DVD to Tesco Hudl 2 supported format.
Pavtube DVDAid will be the best choice for you to achieve DVD to Tesco Hudl 2 process. Why is it the best choice?
Firstly, it comes down to sheer ease of use. This DVD ripper can remove DVD encryption and change DVD main title to Tesco Hudl 2 supported formats AVI, MP4, MKV, MOV and FLV format with original video quality.
Secondly, with ready-made configurations for the most commonly-used video formats and devices, this DVD ripper for Hudl 2 not can professionally rip DVD to Hudl 2, but also to other tablets and samrtphones, including DVD to Samsung Galaxy Tab S, Surface 3, Surface Pro 3, InnoTab 3.
Thirdly, it is also capable to convert DVD to various video formats, like H.265, M3U8, MP4, MKV, MOV, AVI, SWF, F4V, FLV, MPG, WMV, M4V, H.264, etc. for playback on various popular devices.
Fourthly, Pavtube DVDAid can handle all DVDs, including those protected by the most challenging encryption systems. Those discs, with particularly prickly schemes used by Sony and Disney, maybe make other DVD rippers crack but won’t pose any problems in DVDAid. And DVDAid will continuously upgrade to support to rip all the latest DVD discs and support the newest system, like Windows 10, 8.1.
Just free download or buy DVD to Tesco Hudl 2 software:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/dvd_ripper/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-DVDAid/3000-7970_4-76158510.html
Tutorial to copy DVD to Tesco Hudl 2 supported format
Step 1. Load DVD movies
Insert the DVD disc into your computer’s DVD drive and click the “Load from disc” button on the top left to select and load the DVD movies into DVD to Tesco Hudl 2 app. After the movies are loaded, you can preview them on the right viewing window and adjust volume or take snapshots freely.
1. Pavtube DVDAid can deal with all kinds of DVD sources: DVD discs, DVD folder, DVD ISO/IFO file.
2. You can click on the dropdown list of “Subtitles” to select your needed subtitles so that your kids can view DVD movies on Hudl 2 Tablet with proper subtitles.
Step 2. Select output format for Hudl 2 tablet
Click the format bar, navigate “Common Video” > “H.264 Video(*.mp4)” as the suitable output format for Hudl 2.
Tip: In “Settings”, you can reset video/audio parameters, like codec, size. You can set video size to fit Hudl 2’s 8.3 inch 1920*1200(Full HD) screen.
Step 3: Start to copy DVD to Tesco Hudl 2
Carry out the conversion process by hitting the right-bottom convert button to start to rip DVD to Tesco Hudl 2.
How to transfer movie files to Tesco Hudl 2 tablet?
Connecting to PC
1. Ensure the Hudl and PC are turned on.
2. Connect the PC and Hudl using the USB cable. Plug the Micro-USB end of the cable into the Power socket on the Hudl.
3. Once connected, a notification will appear on the Notification bar at the top left corner of the Hudl stating “Connected as media device”.
1. On your PC, open “My Computer” or “Windows Explorer”. The Hudl will be listed as a “Removable Device”.
2. Double click on “Internal Storage” to open the Hudl’s main data storage drive. If you have a SD card mounted to the device, this will also be displayed as a drive which you can explore.
3. “Internal Storage” will display a group of folders. Some of these folders will hold media files such as Movies, Pictures, Music and Podcasts to which you may want to move appropriate files. DCIM holds pictures taken using the Hudl’s integrated digital camera.
4. In a new window, open the folder containing the files you wish to transfer over to the Hudl. You will then be able to drag and drop the files over to the relevant folder in the Hudl. You will then be able to play the transferred media files when the Hudl is disconnected from the PC. (Note: You can also transfer files from the Hudl onto the PC in the same way.)
You can also drag files in the opposite direction to copy files and folders stored on the Hudl or mounted SD card back onto the computer.
Now, you have finished the process of copying DVD to Tesco Hudl 2 for your kids. Make them enjoy favorite kids movie on the trip can easily get them peaceful.