Different Solutions to Extract Audio from Any video
When you are watching the movie on the TV, iPad, iPhone, etc, you like the music in deep and want to get it, how do you? Do you have one PC? yes? Then your trouble is not the trouble any more, it is easy to extract audio from a video or mixed media records for anyone who have a Computer. You just need one reliable audio extractor and install it on your PC, then you can get any music from any video you like. We have divided this post into 3 segments, provide you 3 ways to realize this goal.
Extract Audio from a Video With Online Audio Extractor
There are many excellent audio extractors, like the Online Audio Converter, Online Converter, Zamzar, Audio Extractor. You only can extract the audio from video one by one, few audio extractor can support the batch operation. In addition, there are only a few site’s supports large files conversions, you should pay attention to the video size. But finally they are all free and easy to use, you can have a try. We take the Online Audio Converter as the example and show you the detailed steps.
- Visit online-audio-converter.com and upload your video and click on the ‘Extract Audio’
- Choose one audio format you want, you can choose MP3, WAV, M4A, FLAC, OGG, etc.
- Once you click on convert, wait till the progress bar turns full, a bigger file may take some time.
Tip: You can also directly input a video file fromGoogle Drive, Dropbox or simply using a URL.
Extract Audio from a Video via Professional Video Converter
Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate won’t let you down which is one of the best audio extractor, you can load any video to this software, such as: common video files, like the MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, ISO, etc, you also support the DVD and Blu-ray disc, images and folder and get the wonderful music form some traditional movie. In addition, you even can own the best Facebook audio converter, Youtube video converter, etc. Getting the latest music form the online share video website.
- Install and open the best Facebook video converter.
- Directly drag and drop the videos to the software.
- Click the “Format” > “Common Audio”, then you will see all the audio formats (AC3, MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A).
- Click Convert button to begin the video conversion.
Extract Audio from a Video Using VLC
As the Windows local famous media player, VLC not only can play many videos, also is an excellent audio extractor which can help you to extract the music from the video. You can download the product from its official site. After the VLC installation, you just few steps for getting the audio you want.
- Once launched, open the application, and click on Media.
- At that point look to Advanced Open File or just press CTRL+R then choose convert option from the bottom drop down menu.
- Add files and in profile select any audio format, Click the Convert button to start converting.
That’s all you need to extract audio from video by using the third tool. I’d recommend converting video using a professional video converter tool because you can get multiple audio formats and do the batch video conversion, at the same time, you can add the music to some videos files you want, so cool.