Freemake Video Converter Doesn’t Work? Fixed!
Starting: As a famous online video converter, Freemake Video Converter attracts many users. But more and more people are not satisfied with Freemake Video Converter, complain that Freemake Video Converter doesn’t work well as before. For example: Many users open and try to use Freemake, it crashes after only a few minutes and closes. As usual, you can finish a video conversion in 2 minutes, at this condition, you may need 2 hours to get the result. Sometimes, It doesn’t matter what source video you try to convert, it crashes. So terrible.
Freemake Video Converter Doesn’t Work? What’s Happening?
Above condition is really strange, from the test and simulate, we have collected some reasons can cause the Freemake Video Converter crash issue and provides some effective solutions, hope to help you.
*Recently, Have you updated some hard drive? like: a USB 3.0 PCI-e expansion card on PC, you may updated the USB 3.0 drive, they may cause some conflicts, you can uninstalled the card and recover old version, then open Freemake Video Converter again.
*Even though Freemake Video Converter can support different Windows operating system, but if you can’t download the complete Freemake Video Converter, for example: You don’t have .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile on your PC or there’s another version of .NET Framework Client Profile (for example, 3.5 or 4.5), you will meet the Freemake Video Converter crashes phenomenon. You need to install .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile and try Freemake Video Converter again.
*Some old Freemake Video Converter users just update the Freemake Video Converter on the old version, different version files conflict will result in software interrupts or
closes, you ned to delete all old Freemake programs, then download the new package, install again. Freemake Video Converter is an outstanding online video converter, you need to delete all the old information by following ways.
- Delete all old Freemake programs from Add/Remove programs,
- Delete Freemake plugins/add-ons/extensions from all your browsers, like: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Delete the folder Freemake from ProgramFiles and ProgramData on your PC drive
- Delete Freemake folder from \User\Documents
- Start Regedit (see this guide how to launch Regedit in Windows XP, see this guide how to launch Regedit in Windows 8) and remove all Freemake registry keys manually via Regedit
*Freemake Video Converter can support batch vidoe conversion, but the video number is limited, adding too many files at a time into Freemake Video Converter. For example, several hundreds of videos for conversion or download, Freemake Video Converter might crash.
*There are so many formats on the world, not all formats can be supported by Freemake Video Converter . adding unsupported files into Freemake software, such as: .rar, .exe, .pdf, etc. When Freemake software is running and detect the video you have imported, finally, this software may crash.
Bright Furture-Get the Best Freemake Video Converter Alternative
To some software or PC beginner, above reasons and solutions are too professional to do, especially on cleaning the old Freemake programmes or update Freemake Video Converter again, some users still can’t do all the details perfectly, finally, you spend 2 hours doing above solutions, open Freemake Video Converter again, the program lets you down and hurt your heart again. Why not give other excellent softwares a chance? It’s time for you to try Freemake Video Converter Alternatives, here, you can try the following softwares.
Free Freemake Video Converter Alternative: Free Video DVD Converter Ultimate
- You can input most popular vidoe formats and DVD disc to this software, such as: H.264, MP4. MKV, AVI. MOV, etc.
- Convert video/DVD to AVI, WMV, MPG, MOV, MKV, MP3, M4A, AC3, WMA, AAC, … 100+ video formats.
- Batch convert from DVD disc, DVD folder, DVD IFO/ISO, MP4, MOV, M4V, AVI, WMV, MKV, MP3, WMA, etc.
- Easy Operation 6X faster conversion speed with excellent quality
- Built-in video editor: you can create your own video
Comprehencive Freemake Video Converter Alternative: Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate
- This software can support most digital video formats, DVd disc, Blu-ray disc, even you can load DVD and Blu-ray folder, ISO image to it
- Convert/Rip/Transcode BD/DVD/Video to virtually any video/audio format
- Full disc copy with original BD/DVD structure
- Save a 100% intact BD M2TS/ DVD VOB movie without extras
- A professional video editing tool with trim, crop, split, merge and other options
- Allows to do batch video conversion and keep high output video quality and fast speed.
Freemake Video Converter Vs Alternatives: Making the Best Option
|Software||Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate||Free Video DVD Converter Ultimate||Freemake Video Converter|