Rip DVD to External Hard Drive for Portable DVD Player
Portable DVD Player enables you to enjoy DVD movies outdoors. For example, if you work on an ocean going tug boat and can be gone home for months at a time, watching DVD movies on a Portable DVD Player will help you relax after you shift. However, taking plenty of physical DVD discs with you is dangerous. So copying DVD to External Hard Drive for Portable DVD Player playback is a nice idea, which can prevent you from destroying DVD discs.
Strength of Copying DVD to External Hard Drive for Portable DVD Player
* Protect DVD discs from scratching and destroying.
* Never need to worry about DVD region codes.
* Take more DVD movies with you in USB Hard Drive.
* You don’t need to think about if the DVD format is compatible with your portable DVD player. Learn >> Convert PAL DVD Video To NTSC DVD Video
To copy DVD to external hard drive for portable DVD player, you need a DVD Ripper cause apart from region codes, normal commercial DVD discs are also encrypted by CSS, region code, RCE, Sony ArccOS, UOPs, Disney x-project DRM, etc. A DVD Ripper can circumvent the DVD encryption scheme and shift DVD format to your portable DVD Player playable DVD VOB format.
Best DVD to Portable DVD Player Converter Recommended
Pavtube ByteCopy for Windows/Mac is the best DVD Ripper I have ever used. With it, it will be a piece of cake to rip and copy DVD to external hard drive for portable DVD player by removing DVD copy protection with excellent video quality and high speed. It is easy to use for anyone, with only 3 clicks, you can get DVD backups.
Key Features of ByteCopy
– 1:1 backup DVD with original video structure and directly copy DVD to VOB files to hard drive for portable DVD player.
– Convert commercial DVD to DivX, XviD AVI and MPEG-2 to USB drive for other DVD Players.
– Rip DVD to lossless MKV to Thumb Drive with chapter markers and all sub/audio tracks.
– Also rip Blu-ray to external hard drive in Portable DVD Player readable video.
Pavtube ByteCopy has many other functions, if you want to learn about it, please read ByteCopy review.
Steps to Copy DVD to External Hard Drive for Portable DVD Player
Step 1: Add DVD movies
Install ByteCopy on your computer and launch it. Click “Files” to choose the right choice to load DVD movies. DVD, Video-TS folder, DVD ISO/IFO, Blu-ray, BDMV folder, M2TS files and Blu-ray ISO are all supported to inpput.
1.Batch conversion is supported.
2. You can select desired subtitle and audio track and forced subtitle at the bottom of chapter lists.
Step 2: Choose to copy DVD to VOB
Click “Format” to choose “Directly Copy” from “Copy” catelog. Then the DVD will be copied main title to VOB files for portable DVD player.
Step 3: Start to copy DVD to portable DVD player
The last step is to hit on the big red “Convert” button to start to rip DVD to VOB files. When the process ends, open output folder to locate the generated files.
Now, you can put the DVD copies to external hard drive and play them on portable DVD player via USB.