Convert Weekly Sermon Video to upload to YouTube/Facebook
Uploading video to YouTube/Facebook is one meaningful thing. For example, you can upload the video of your weekly sermon to YouTube/Facebook then you and your friends can watch them on iPhone 5se, iPad Air 3 via wi-fi anytime and anywhere. Moreover, your weekly sermon video can be watched by many other people if you add them to YouTube/Facebook, with which you can spread love and peace. Now, the question is that how to upload your weekly sermon video to YouTube/Facebook?
Part 1: Know About Supported Formats of YouTube/Facebook
First of all, before you add weekly sermon video to YouTube/Facebook, you have to learn which video format that YouTube/Facebook can support:
YouTube accepts the following formats:
- MP4 (a multimedia container format standard specified as a part of MPEG-4)
- FLV (Flash Video, a kind of video format )
- AVI (Audio Video Interleaved,a kind of video format)
- MOV (the QuickTime multimedia file format)
- 3GP (a multimedia container format defined by the Third Generation Partnership Project for 3G UMTS multimedia services.)
- MKV (an free container format that holds an unlimited number of video, audio, picture, or subtitle tracks in one file)
- MPEG (the Moving Picture Experts Group, a kind of video format)
- WMV (Windows Media Video)
- SWF (Shockwave Flash)
Facebook Supported Video Formats
Facebook supports nearly all types of video uploads, including flash videos, Windows Media Videos and QuickTime movie MOVs. So in the following page we are going to talk about the detail of these video formats:
- 3g2/3gp/3gpp (Mobile Video)
- wmv/asf (Windows Media Video)
- avi (AVI Video)
- dat (MPEG Video)
- divx (DIVX Video)
- dv (DV Video)
- f4v/FLV (Flash Video)
- m2ts (M2TS Video)
- mkv (Matroska Format)
- mod (MOD Video)
- mov/qt (QuickTime Movie)
- mp4/m4v/mpeg4 (MPEG-4 Video)
- mpe/mpeg/mpg (MPEG Video)
- mts (AVCHD Video)
- nsv (Nullsoft Video)
- ogm/ogv (Ogg Media Format)
- tod (TOD Video)
- ts (MPEG Transport Stream)
- vob (DVD Video)
Additional Tips: Comparing with so many video formats, we would like to tell you that with the a perfect balance between the video quality and size, MP4 could be the best one for most users. It is not only the video format supported by Facebook but YouTube, Vimeo and iOS/Android phones.
After knew the supported formats of YouTube and Facebook, you can see if your weekly sermon video format is in the supported list. If it does, you can jump into part 3 directly to attach the weekly sermon video to YouTube/Facebook. If it does not, you can follow part 2 to convert your weekly sermon video to YouTube/Facebook supported video with video converter.
Part 2: Convert Weekly Sermon Video to YouTube/Facebook Supported Video
This two video converter have equivalent functions:
– Convert any video to YouTube/Facebook supported MP4, FLV, 3GP, etc video.
– Trim video, split/merge video, crop unwanted video area, add watermark, add subtitle to video, etc.
– Adjust A/V parameters, adjust display aspect ratio, deinterlacing video, etc.
Step 2: Open the right version video converter on your computer, click “File” to load your weekly sermon video to this app. Or you can simply drag and drop the sermon video to the program. Batch conversion here is supported.
Snapshot from Windows version:
Step 3: Press on “Format”> “Common Video”or “HD Video” to find YouTube/Facebook supported video like MP4, 3GP, AVI, etc.
Note: Below are some video editing tips. Pavtube product has simple video editing functions that can do some simple process on your weekly sermon video before adding to YouTube/Facebook.
1. Trim weekly sermon video length
YouTube has limitations about the uploading video size and length, please pay attention to the video size when converting weekly sermon video to YouTube. Here we should highlight the trim function on this software. Just click “Edit” to trim the sermon videos to get the very part you want.
2. Add watermark to weekly sermon video
You may want to add some watermark to weekly sermon video to show that the video is yours. If so, select a video in the panel list, click the edit icon on the top menu bar to open video editing window, switch to and click “Text Watermark” tab, check “Enable”, and type the text watermark in the brackets and drag the line under “Transparency” to adjust according to your own preference.
Stylize the text watermark Font, Color, Size, Style from its respective drop-down list, drag the line besides “Left” or “Top” to adjust the location of the text watermark. When all the setting is over, click “OK” to apply the changes.
Step 4: After finish the above steps, click the “Convert” button to start weekly sermon video to YouTube/Facebook conversion, you could view the conversion progress and are able to cancel the converting process at anytime. Once the conversion process ends, open the output folder to locate the converted sermon video.
Part 3: Upload Converted Weekly Sermon Video to YouTube/Facebook
A: Add Converted Weekly Sermon Video to YouTube
To get started, you’ll need to have a YouTube account. After you’re signed up then sign in with your new YouTube username and password. Now, lets’s start to upload sermon video to YouTube as the steps:
1. To the left of your username, you’ll find a link called “Upload.” Click on that.
2. A new page will load and you’ll be presented with two options. The first option is a yellow button labeled “Upload video” and a link titled “Record from webcam.” You want to click the “Upload video” button.
3. Once you’ve clicked the “Upload video” button, you’ll a new window pop up that will let you select a file from your hard drive. Select the video you want to upload and click the “Choose” button.
4. The video will start to upload and you’ll see its progress as well as a bunch of other options. Make sure you do not close this page until the video has finished uploading or it will not finish. While the video is uploading you can change the name, add a description, set your privacy options, and fill out other relevant information.
5. Once the video has finished uploading it will need to spend some time processing on YouTube’s servers before it is ready for viewing online. You’ll be able to watch it process at the top of the page. Once it reaches 100%, you’ll see a link at the top of the screen that you can click to view your video. Alternatively, you can always find your videos by click on your username at the top left of the page and then choosing “Videos” (which may be labeled as “My Videos” for some accounts). This will let you access all the videos you have uploaded.
6. When you’re on your video’s page, you’ll be able to watch it and share it. You’ll find a button labeled “Share” underneath the video that will provide you with a link to send to other people and a few other sharing options, such as email and Facebook.
B:Upload Converted Sermon Video to Facebook
To upload videos from your Timeline:
1. Click at the top of your News Feed or Timeline
2. Click Upload Photos/Video and choose a video file from your computer
3. Click Post
To upload videos from your News Feed:
1. Click at the top of your News Feed or Timeline
2. Choose a video file from your computer
3. Click Post
Your weekly sermon video will need to process before others can see it on Facebook. When it’s ready to view, you’ll get a notification. Go to the video and click Edit to add a title, tag friends, choose a thumbnail and more.