How to Use the Youtube Video Editor
Share video on Youtube is a happy thing. As the biggest video share website, people around the world can watch, download, comment your Youtube video from your Youtube channel. Want to attract more viewers for your interesting Youtubevideos? You can take full use of the Youtubevideo editor which is a Youtube local online video editor. Most users may ignore this feature, here, we will take you to know the comprehensive functions of Youtube video editor, you can dress up the Youtubevideo by your own ideas.
Flow 1: Upload the Video to Your Youtube Channel
Before we start to know the Youtubevideo editor detailed information, you need to upload the video to Youtube successfully. This is the first and most important step. It’s easy to do:
1. Visit www.youtube.com and click the “Upload” button at the right corner.
2. Sign in your YouTube account.
3. Select your YouTube video privacy settings. There are public, private and unlisted videos on YouTube.
Tip: Public videos are visible for everyone | Private videos are visible for you | Unlisted videos are seen by anyone who has a direct link to it.
4. Browse a video on your computer for upload. Click “Publish” when you’re done.
WARNING: Not all the video can be acceptable by Youtube, sometimes, you may fail to upload the video to Youtubedue to various reasons, such as: video formats incompatibility, video size, video length, etc. You need a third tool which can make your video matched with Youtuberequirement, like: Pavtube Video Converter which is really easy to use, you can get any Youtubesupported video formats, you also can adjust the video length, size, resolution to Youtube acceptable formats. Details are below:
1. Load the video you want to upload to Youtubeby dragging video to this software, like: 4K video, 3D video, HD video, etc.
2. Click Format to choose Youtube compatible video format, such as: AVI, MP4, etc.
Tip: At the same time, you also can click editing icon and edit the video for better uploading.
3. Click Convert button to start the video conversion.
Flow 2. Edit Youtube Videos At Will
When you upload the video to Youtube smoothly, you need to find the Youtube video, enter the video editor, youc an see all YouTube videos you have uploaded. You can enjoy the following editing features on Youtubevideo editor.
- Clicking the icon will split the video at the current timestamp.
- Any of the media types (video, image, transition, text) can be clipped.
- Clip by selecting it in the timeline and clicking and dragging the the bars on either side.
Change video settings
- Press the "Quick Fixes" tab for general tweaks.
- Adjust the YouTube video lighting, color, contrast, zoom, etc
- Brightness, contrast, and stabilize can also be adjusted using the sliders on the same tab.
- You can also enable slow motion by selecting a speed from the dropdown menu and rotate the video using the rotation buttons.
Choose video filters
- Click to toggle a filter on or off.
- Looking for the filter you want: e “Old Fashioned” , “Sepia” filters, etc.
Add text to video
- Select "Enable text" in the tab to activate the overlay.
- Adjust aspects like font, formatting, positioning, and opacity from this tab as well.
- Use the sliders to adjust the volume, balance, treble, and bass of the selected video.
- You also can add the music to yout Youtube video,
- NOTE: This only affects the sound of the selected video clip, not the audio track created in the audio timeline.
Flow 3. Upload the Video Again
After all the video editing features are finished, you can save the video and upload the video to Youtube again, then you can preview the Youtubevideo effect. In fact, Youtube video editor just only can support the basic video editing features, you can also edit the video in some professional NLE software.
Friendly Recommend: Best Video Editing Software for YouTube
- Filmora Video Editor | iMovie | Windows Movie Maker
- LightWorks | Fina Cut Pro | Sony Vegas