Backup Blu-rays this Summer Holiday with a Discounted Blu-ray Ripper
Normally, it will take you lots of time to backup a Blu-ray movie. However, with the new Summer Vacation coming, now you have plenty of times to rip Blu-rays to hard drive or NAS for more convenient streaming on TV. To rip a Blu-ray, you need a Blu-ray Ripper, Pavtube Studio offers you the NO.1 Blu-ray Ripper at 20% OFF discount in Summer Holiday Promotion.
The Discounted Blu-ray Ripper – Pavtube ByteCopy for Windows/Mac
With the best Blu-ray Ripper, you can backup Blu-ray to hard drive, Cloud storage, NAS, Media Server, etc then you can stream your Blu-ray movies on Samsung/LG/Sony/Panasonic/Vizio TV without using heavy Blu-ray player. It also can rip Blu-ray to FCP, iMovie, Sony Vegas, etc vidoe editing tool so that you can edit Blu-ray movies. It also can convert Blu-ray to YouTube/Facebook/Vimeo/Goolge + supported video format then upload Blu-ray movies to video sharing sites.
Key Features of the Best Blu-ray Ripper
* Constantly update to decrypt the latest Blu-rays, DVDs
* Rip any Blu-rays/DVDs/ISO to MP4, FLV, AVI, MOV, H.264, H.265, M3U8, WMV, AAC, etc.
*Convert Blu-rays/DVDs/ISO to iPhone 6S/SE, iPad, Android, Samsung, Xperia, etc.
* Backup Blu-rays/DVDs to multi-track MKV with lossless quality andl preservation of all audio tracks, subtitles and chapter markers, etc.
* Perfectly backup Blu-ray/DVD with 1:1 Quality and protection removed
* Save 100% intact M2TS/VOB main movie from your Blu-ray/DVD Disc
* Rip Blu-ray/DVD with forced subtitle, desire subtitle/audio tracks
* Edit Blu-rays/DVDs/ISO: Trim, crop, merge videos, add watermark and subtitle etc.
* Extract SRT Subtitles from Blu-ray disc, BDMV and ISO file
How to Rip Blu-ray with the best Blu-ray Ripper?
Step 1: Import Blu-ray movies
Run the app and insert Blu-ray to Blu-ray drive. Click “File” to load the Blu-ray movies to the Blu-ray ripper.
1.You can add more than one Blu-ray movies at a time for its batch conversion function.
2. You can choose desired subtitle and audio track and forced subtitle below the chapter list.
Step 2: Backup and convert Blu-ray
Here, you have three choices:
Option A – Full Disc Copy Blu-ray
You can keep all the information in Blu-ray movies, including main title, advertisement, chapter markers, review and the whole audio/subtitle streams.
Click on the top of the menu.
Option B – Directly Copy Blu -ray
Just the main title of the original Blu-ray disc will be preserved in this way. It will save many space for your NAS.
Navigate to “Format” > “Copy” > “Directly Copy”
Option C – Convert Blu-ray to MP4/MKV/MOV
Transforming Blu-ray to MP4, MKV, MOV, AVI, etc popular format gives you wide playback on different devices.
Click “Format”, you can choose the desired format in “Common Video” or “HD Video” profiles. On the other hand, you can choose the optimized preset for mainstreaming multimedia players, like PS3, PS4, Microsoft Pro.
Note: In the third way, you can adjust the video/audio parameters in “Settings” to determine the output video size.
Step 3: Start to Convert Blu-ray
If you chose the latter two ways, click big red “Convert” on the UI to begin Blu-ray ripping process. Locate the generated video in output folder.
Storing Blu-ray movies to Media Server, External Hard Drive, NAS benefits you a lot with a clean shelf, safer storage and more convenient management. You can watch these Blu-ray movies via NAS on your TV, Tablet, PS4 and other DLNA enabled devices.