Overview | Guide | Tech Spec | Review
Full Guide: How to Rip, Convert, Edit Blu-ray/DVD Videos for playing
As one of the best Blu-ray/DVD ripper programs, Pavutbe BDMagic provides not only practical utility to convert Blu-ray/DVD content, but also simple and easy to use operations. With it, you can easily rip and convert Blu-ray to video in nearly all popular file formats. The converted files could be played on most popular video players for on the move enjoyment.
Step 1: Load source Blu-ray/DVD files
Start this Blu-ray Ripper program. Click “Load Disc” on the menu bar if you want to rip Blu-ray/DVD to video. Source subtitles and audio tracks could be selected here. You can also watch source files via built-in player.
Spet 2. Set profile for output files
Click “Format” bar and select the format you want from the drop-down list. Just below Format is Output, here you can browse your computer for a better destination folder for BDMagic to output your converted movies.
If you like, you can click “Settings” to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish.
Spet 3. Edit video files
You can click Edit button to customize output files at your own will. Video editing features provided include: Trim, Crop, Text Watermark, Image/Video Watermark, Effect, and Audio Replace.
- Trim: Allowing users to decide where to start and where to end when converting the selected clip, so that unwanted segments will be cut out after conversion.
- Crop: Getting rid of the black edges and unwanted area of the image.
- Text Watermark: Here, you can create a text watermark to personalize your video. For a text watermark, select the “Enable” box below the preview screen and type whatever text you want in the text watermark area.. You may strikeout, underline and transparent effect for the text. The font, color, size, and style of the text can be adjusted too. Click “Apply to All” to apply the settings to all the videos that are listed in file list.
- Image/ Video Watermark: Here, you can import an image or video watermark to personalize your video.
- Effect: Customize the output effect. Here, you can adjust brightness, contrast and saturation, apply gray, flip color, invert or Aged film effects and apply a number of deinterlacing options.
- Audio Editor: Adding audio to target video file so that you can replace the original audio track with favorite melody.
Spet 4. Convert Blu-ray/DVD to video
Click the “Convert” button on the right bottom of the main interface to start converting Blu-ray/DVD to video. After conversion, you can transfer the converted files to your devices or players for unlimited playback. Enjoy Your Blu-ray/DVDs Anywhere!