The youth love to watch hit movies and shows on their iPhone or Android device, anytime, anywhere. Yes, watching movies on mobile phones is a good way to kill time when waiting for the underground or in a car trip and I think that’s the main reason for the bigger and bigger screen on mobile phones. However, whatever your mobile phone’s OS or brand is, there is a video format/codec limit on media. You perhaps can’t play MKV on your iPhone 7, Samsung Note 7, etc. In addition, you might want to put some Disney Blu-ray/DVD to iPhone, Android phones for watching.
Therefore, we gathered many solutions to media playback issues on moble phones. Even though there is no the one phone you have, you can refer to the similar problems on other phones to solve your same troubles. Before travel to the solutions, you should know clearly what video and audio can be played on your iPhone and Android phones.
Pre-Reading Preparation: iPhone Supported Video/Audio | Android Phone Playable Media
Mobile Phones Classified by OS
- Use Android Phone To Play Blu-Ray Movies
- Put DVD Collection to Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ for Playing
- Watch VOB Recordings Of TV Documentaries On Android
- Convert DVD To M3U8 Format For HTTP Live Streaming With Android
- Convert TiVo Files For Playback On Android Tablet
- Watch MKV and AVI movies on Moto X Pure Edition
- 3 Solutions to Play YouTube Videos on OnePlus 3 in 1080P
- Enjoy 3D Movies To Google Cardboard Use Android Devices
- Copy DVDs onto Galaxy Note 7 for Viewing
- Rip Blu-ray to Galaxy Note 7 For Playback
- Transfer MKV/AVI/WMV/H.265 to Galaxy Note 7 Playing
BlackBerry OS Phones
Perhaps, you aren’t happy that you can’t find your mobile phone and the solution you need. Actually, only if your know your question and you can create the solution on your own. If you want to put some unsupported format such as H.265 video, WMV video, MKV video, etc to iPhone/Android devices and other OS mobile phones, you can use the video tools to convert video or rip Blu-ray/DVD to your mobile phone by yourselves.
Blu-ray/DVD Ripper You May Need
- DVD to iTunes Converter
- DVD to Android Converter
- DVD to Cell Phone Converter
- Blu-ray to iPad Converter
- Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy Converter
- Best Blu-ray Ripper
- Best DVD Ripper
Video to Mobile Phone Converter
- MKV to Android Phone Converter
- AVI to Android Converter
- Best Video Transcoders
- H.265 to H.264 Converter
- Video to Video Converter
Transfer Media to Mobile Phones
You Cloud Download Directly
Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate
An efficient, fast, safe, all-in-one Blu-ray DVD Backup & ripper and HD Video Converter
An Efficient, Safe, Fast, Easy-to-use Blu-ray DVD converter and Retain multiple audio tracks & subtitles
Pavtube BDMagic is a easily and powerfully BD tool to make Blu-ray movie enjoying anywhere anytime as you like.
A professional yet easy-to-use DVD backing up and ripping tool.