Experience the True 4K on Xbox One X
In the furious game console war, We have to admit that the Sony is winner which provides the wonderful game console for users, like the Xbox One S. If we say the Xbox One is designed for 1080p TVs, the Xbox One X is designed for the 4K. Tonight, Sonny will release the new game console: Xbox One X which claims to support the true 4K videos, it’s capable of 4K gaming, including the 4K UHD videos
From the official information, the Xbox One X has a a 4K Blu-ray player built into the box – a feature that no other console maker has at the moment. The console also supports Dolby Atmos audio, among other audio formats, making video playback sound as good as it looks. We list the main features of the Xbox One X and will show you how to enjoy the true 4K videos on Xbox One X.
Xbox One X Key Features
- Support Native 4K HDR gaming
- 2.3GHz 8-core AMD Jaguar processor
- 12GB of RAM, and a six-teraflop AMD Radeon GPU
- Smaller, sleeker, faster console
Xbox One X Pros:
- Native 4K HDR gaming
- 4K Blu-ray player built-in
- Improves 1080p experience
Xbox One X Cons:
- 1TB HDD fills up fast
- Games aren’t always 60fps
- Skewed price-performance ratio
Help! How to Get the Best 4K Videos for Xbox One X?
Some enhancements are pursuing the better frame rates instead of 4K resolution, or HDR capability. Maybe the HD videos can bring you the real future which can supported by Xbox One X. when you can’t play the 4K videos on Xbox One X smoothly due to the video frame, you can adjust it in a professional 4K video converter.
We have tested many 4K video converter, high recommend you: Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate which provides you the best video setting window and help you to adjust the videos for better incompatibility. You can adjus the 4K video frame, vide bitrate, video codec, etc. You also can compress the 4K video to HD videos easily.
For many 4K fans, how much money have you spent on the 4K videos? Why not take full use of the common DVD and Blu-ray videos? You can upscale the common video to 4K video in this software, best of all, this software takes full use of the wonderful GPU acceleration which can improve 4K Video Conversion Speed. If you like to enjoy the 4K video on some websites or apps, you can edit the 4K video for YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo with the built-in video editor.
Knowledge: 4K is a resolution for your TV. Technically called 4K UHD (or 4K Ultra HD, or 4K Ultra High Definition), it packs in four times as many pixels as a 1080p HDTV. This makes for a sharper, more detailed picture. To experience 4K, you must have three things: a 4K TV, a device that can play 4K content (like the Xbox One S), and 4K content.
Steps for Getting the Best 4K Videos for Xbox One X
Step 1. When you finish the 4K video converter installation, you can open it and drag the common 2D videos, DVDs, Blu-rays to this software, you also can click the “Add Video” button to load videos to the program. For batch video conversion, you can add a folder to this software.
Step 3. Click “Format” bar, from its drop-down options, choose 4k video format from “Common Video” > “H.264 High Profile Video(*.mp4)” or “H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)” under “HD Video” main category. It maintain the original MPEG-4 AVC / H.264 codec.
Open “Profile Settings” window, you can adjust the videos, for example: You can click “Size(pix)” to select 1920*1080 as the final resolution for getting HD video, you also can adjust the reslution to 3840p for getting the 4K videos.
Step 3. Final step is coming, go back to the main interface and click the Convert button to start the videoc onversion. Waiting for a while, you can get the desired 4K video or HD video files, then you can save the videos on USB and unsert the USB to Xbox One X for playing.
Do You Want the Xbox One X or Xbox One S?
- Xbox One S costs around £200 with a game (the 500GB version anyway). A version with a 1TB hard drive can be snagged for around £250.
- Xbox One X costs $499 in the States and £449 in the UK.
- Xbox One S is capable of up to 1080p graphics running at 60fps (as on games such as Forza Horizon 3). Its 12 GCN compute units, running at 914MHz can reach it. The console also upscales all video output to 4K for compatible TVs, but games do not run in Ultra HD natively.
- Xbox One X is capable of full 4K visuals running at 60fps (as on games such as Forza Motorsport 7), thanks to new graphics processing that consists of 40 customised compute units running at 1.172GHz. That’s much more powerful and faster than the currently available machine.
CPU and memory
- Xbox One S has 8GB of DDR3 RAM and 32MB of ESRAM, with bandwidth of 68GB/s and 219GB/s respectively.
- Xbox One X has the 2.3GHz 8-core AMD Jaguar processor, 12GB of RAM, and a six-teraflop AMD Radeon GPU.