Convert Unsupported TV and Movies to Kindle Fire 7
Do you know that Amazon release a new Kindle Fire 7-inch tablet which would cost just $50? Owing to this low price, many people just guess that Amazon is either loading it with crappy parts and low-end specs or they’re losing a lot of money on each device. To solve the puzzle, lots of them ordered the tablet because they wanted to know if a $50 tablet could offer an enjoyable experience while reading books, magazines, or websites. Would it work well for watching TV and movies ? Before that, you should know how to put TV series and movies to Kindle Fire 7. The following is just the steps you can refer to.
How to Transfer Content from a Computer to Your Kindle Fire 7?
You can use the USB cable to transfer Kindle content from a computer to your Kindle Fire 7.
- EPUB eBooks and Mobipocket files with Digital Rights Management (DRM) are not supported.
- Videos transferred to your Kindle Fire will appear in the Photos content library and the Personal Videos app.
- Apps from the Amazon Appstore for Android and movies and TV shows from Amazon Video can’t be downloaded from the Manage Your Content and Devices page to your computer.
1. From your computer, locate the Kindle content you want to transfer from your computer to your Kindle Fire.
Note: You can use Manage Your Content and Devices to deliver Kindle content to your computer. Visit Manage Your Content and Devices and locate your Kindle content. From the Actions drop-down, select Download & Transfer via USB. From the drop-down, select your Kindle Fire, and then click Download to download the content to a folder on your computer. Not all Kindle content is available for transfer from Manage Your Content and Devices.
2. Connect your Kindle Fire to your computer with the USB cable. Your Kindle appears in the same location on your computer that external USB drives appear.
Note: If you’ve set a lock screen password on your Kindle Fire, you may need to unlock your device before it can be opened on your computer.
3.Open the Kindle Fire folder (titled “Kindle”) on your computer, and then open the Internal storage folder.
4. Locate the downloaded file on your computer, and then drag and drop the compatible file you want to transfer into the applicable folder:
- Audible: AA, AAX
- Books: AZW (.azw3), MOBI (non-DRM), KF8
- Documents: TXT, PDF, PRC, DOC, DOCX
- Music: MP3, non-DRM AAC (.m4a), MIDI, PCM/WAVE, OGG, WAV
- Pictures: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP
- Movies: MP4, 3GP, VP8 (.webm)
5.Disconnect your Kindle Fire from your computer.
6.From your Kindle Fire, tap a content library (for example, Books) in the top navigation, and then tap the Device tab to view your Kindle content.
Since movies and TV shows from Amazon Video can’t be downloaded from the Manage Your Content and Devices page to your computer, many people maybe just download them from other media stream site. However, these TV and movies are probably bot MP4 or 3GP format, which are supported by Kindle Fire 7. If you are do in the awkward situation, you can use a video converter to transform the video. Here, I will take Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate as the instance to teach you how to trancode unsupported TV and movies to Kindle Fire 7 tablet.
Why I choose Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate:
- Capacity of converting Tivo, Blu-ray. DVD, and other TV/Movies in any format to MP4, 3GP for Amazon Fire 7.
- Allows users to reset the video bitrate, resolution, frame rate, and audio channel, sample rate to get more compatible video for Amazon Fire 7.
- Supports to batch conversion, “Shut down computer after conversion” and GPU acceleration by H.264 codec on Windows.
- Has the equivalent Mac version which updated to support Mac OS X El Capitan
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
How to convert unsupported TV and movies to Kindle Fire 7 playable format?
Step 1: Input source video
Download and install video converter for Kindle Fire 7 and launch it. Click “File” to add your source TV and movies to the software. If you are TiVo file, you should press “Option”icon first and enter TiVo Media Access Key to “Tivo” tab. Then hit the “Load file(s)”icon to import TiVo recorded videos to this program. Since it supports batch conversion so you can add more than one file at a time.
Step 2: Specify output format
Click “Format” drop-down list and choose “Android > Amazon Kindle Fire HD(*.mp4)” as the compatible MP4 preset with best video quality. Or you can submit “kindle” in search box at the bottom right corner to quick locate this preset.
Step 3: Customize video specs (Optional).
The $50 Amazon Kindle Fire 7-inch model brings with it a lower resolution display at only 1024 x 600. So you’d better adjust your video resolution to 600 for Kindle Fire 7. Click “Settings” and tab 1024×600 in “Size” box. If you do not want to keep videos in large size, you can lower the bitrate settings to get smaller files.
Step 4: Start to conversion process
Simple hit on “Convert” in the main interface to start converting TV and movies to Kindle Fire 7. Once the process ends, open the output folder to locate the video.