Copy Blu-ray movie to DLNA certified NAS devices
Generally, if you want to expand your streaming to other devices, DLNA certified NAS is an optimal choice. Moving your movie collection to DLNA certified NAS can make you view your favorite movies on TV, iPad and other DLNA-enabled device via DLNA certified NAS freely. Considering the convenience, do you think it is a good idea that backup your Blu-ray collection to DLNA certified NAS?
To digital your Blu-ray to DLNA certified NAS can bring you lots of benefits, like Blu-ray physical disc protection, more convenient organization and management, wider compatibility with more multimedia players. Of course, to make your multimedia players play Blu-ray movies via DLNA certified NAS, you have to rip Blu-ray to a more popular format since neither many portable devices nor DLNA certified NAS can support Blu-ray directly.
It is a easy job with the help of Blu-ray Rippers. If you don’t know which one to choose, I recommend you Pavtube BDMagic. There are many reasons that lead me to pick it:
- Easy-to-use: Not everyone is computerman. An intuitive interface and simple-to-operation feature can make a program more popular.
- Multiple-function: Rip any encrypted and region-locked Blu-ray/DVD to whatever format you want, like H.265, M3U8, MP4, MOV,etc. Convert 4K/SD/HD video in any format, including H.265, to another popular format.
- Customize your personal video: Allows you to adjust video/audio parameters like bitrate, size to get the video you want. “Edit” icon offers you video trimming/cropping, subtitle adding, etc functions.
- GPU Acceleration: Based on Windows, if you plan to rip Blu-ray to DLNA certified NAS in H.264 codec, you can get 6X times speed.
For Mac users, Pavtube Studio designed specialized Mac version – Pavtube BDMagic for Mac. It has updated to support El Capitan system that makes you rip Blu-ray to DLNA certified NAS on Mac without any hassle. And for feedback consumers, you like its Facebook then you can get the the biggest discount.
Now get the right version product and follow the steps to backup Blu-ray to DLNA certified NAS.
Free download and install:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-75922877.html
How to rip Blu-ray to DLNA certified NAS with suitable format?
Step 1: Load Blu-ray movie
Run Blu-ray to DLNA certified NAS software on your computer. When the interface pops up, click “File” to load your Blu-ray movie to this program. It will automatically choose the main content to convert. If there are several language subtitles in your Blu-ray movies, you can select the language subtitle you want to show in your movie by “Subtitle”.
Hot search: Blu-ray to WD My Cloud | Movies to Seagate Wireless Plus | Blu-ray to Synology DS416 | 300 DVD to External Drive
Step 2: Specify output format
In drop-down format list, you are suggested to choose “HD Video” > “H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)” as output format which has the wide compatibility with various devices.
Step3： Start ripping Blu-ray to DLNA certified NAS
After all settings done, hit on the “Convert” button and Blu-ray to DLNA certified NAS with the best video quality conversion will get started. After the conversion completes, open output folder and you will find the converted movies.
Now, you can set up your home theater with DLNA certified NAS so that you can watch these Blu-ray movies via DLNA certified NAS on Apple TV, iPad, PS4.
Comments are currently closed.