Watch VOB recordings of TV documentaries on Android/Apple/Windows devices
VOB is the container format in DVD-Video media. VOB can contain digital video, digital audio, subtitles, DVD menus and navigation contents multiplexed together into a stream form. Files in VOB format may be encrypted. Some TV documents recordings are also VOB format. So this causes that your Android/Apple/Windows devices can’t play the VOB recordings of TV documentaries. For successfully viewing, you need to convert VOB recordings to Android/Apple/Windows devices compatible format.
This is not a tough job under the help of VOB converter. Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is a nice VOB converter that can convert VOB recordings to Android/Apple/Windows devices supported MP4, MOV, MKV, M4V, M3U8, etc formats. It even has the optimized preset for popular devices, like iPhone, iPad, Android Phone, Android Tablet and Microsoft Surface, etc.
Free download and install
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
How to Convert VOB recordings of TV documentaries to Android/Apple/Windows devices?
Step 1. Add VOB recordings
Download and install VOB Converter on Windows(Mac Version) and select Add button to import VOB recordings to the software. This app supports batch conversion so you can import several files at a time.
Step 2. Choose right format for Android/Apple/Windows devices
Here, you are suggested to select the “HD Video”>>”H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)” as the output format for the higher resolution and wider compatibility. Surely you can choose other suitable format as you like.
Note: If you select H.265 MP4, you will get a video with the same video quality as H.264 MP4 video but only half size of the H.264 video.
Tip: In “Settings”, you can adjust video and audio parameters.
Step 3: Start to convert VOB recordings to MP4
Simply hit big red “Convert” to begin to transcode VOB recordings to MP4 for Android/Apple/Windows devices. After the process, you can locate the generated video in output folder.
Supplement Knowledge: How to enjoy your video?
1. Transfer the video to your iPhone, Android Phone, Tablet, iPad, Surface Pro, etc directly to watch.
2. Upload your media to NAS, Seagate Wireless Plus, WD MyCloud and other cloud storage or server for sharing to more multiple media players.
3. Store movies to U Disc, USB Hard Disc and other External Hard Drive to view the movies via USB port on your device.
Make your media rich your life!
- How to Play VOB and Which One is The Top VOB Player/Converter?
- How to Upload 4K Video to YouTube With Suitable Format and Parameters?
- Transfer and Play Blu-ray Movies on iPhone 6S/6S Plus Windows Mac
- The Best Way to Play MKV on Roku 4 with Subtitle
- How to Play a WMV File on a Standard DVD Player?