What Should You Do When Can’t Rip DVD with DVD Decrypter?
DVD Decrypter was one of the best DVD Decrypter tool, it enables you to decrypt and copy DVDs to your HD. Demultiplex DVD to separate audio, video and subtitle streams. But DVD Decrypter can’t rip all your DVDs and from time to time, you can’t rip DVD with DVD Decrypter for this and that reassons.
Examples of DVD Decrypter Failing to Rip DVDs
1. New DVDs has a new copy protection(Arccos) that old dvd decrypter does not support to rip.
2. I have had absolutely NO LUCK in decrypting Disney DvDs with DVD Decrypter.
Who has the secret solution???
3. Some of my oldies now have som scratches and stuff on them, so when I use DVD-decrypter, it just asks me to ignore och try again. If you click on ignore it takes about 5 minutes until the same question pops up again, so it continues like 5 times until it asks me to ignore all warnings. That thakes at least a half an hour.
Because of the scrathes on the DVD DVD-decrupter can’t read that sector properly.
Causes of DVD Decrypter Troubles in DVD Decrypting
– DVD Decrypter is too old to support newer copy protections and it can’t decrypt and rip new DVDs.
– DVD Decrypter does not offer update any more, so you could only use the final version. Due to there will be no updates, DVD Decrypter is not compatible with your newer computer OS, such as Windows 10.
– Long DVD reading and ripping time, read error, get struck, freeze computer system, encounter snags, all of these problems have caused you can’t rip DVD with DVD Decrypter smoothly and successfully.
What should you do when you can’t rip DVD with DVD Decrypter? The best way will be to get an alternative to DVD Decrypter.
Can’t Rip DVD with DVD Decrypter – Solved with These DVD Decrypter Alternative
HandBrake is a useful open source tool that converts DVDs to MPEG for free. Handbrake lets you perform two-pass conversions and codify a double soundtrack. Another great feature is the bitrate calculator, which alters the quality of the video according to the final file size you wish to achieve. Learn >> how to rip DVD to MP4 with Handbrake and Handbrake Alternative
With MakeMKV you’ll be able to convert your collection of DVD and Blu-Ray movies to a video format that can be played almost everywhere: MKV. Using MakeMKV is piece of cake. Insert the disc in your player and wait for the program to read it. Simply go to File > Open disc and select your player. Learn >> how to rip DVD with MakeMKV and MakeMKV Alternative
AnyDVD & AnyDVD HD is a DVD tools shareware for Windows based operating systems which is designed for multimedia enthusiasts that function similar with AnyDVD and support Blu-ray discs and HD DVD. It supports playback for movies and remove encryption from Blu-ray discs and BD+ copies.Learn >> Rip DVD onto a Home Library in MP4 Format and AnyDVD Alternative
Best DVD Decrypter Alternative Recommendation to Rip/Copy DVDs
There are many DVD Ripping softwares in the market which can be treated as the replacement of DVD Decrypter, however, the best one to decrypt DVD will be Pavtube ByteCopy. Like DVD Decrypter, Pavtube ByteCopy can remove DVD copy protection and convert DVD to VOB. But comparing with DVD Decrypter, it is more versatile and more powerful.
* Decrypt DVD
As the best DVD decrypter alternative, Pavtube ByteCopy supports all types of DRM, including DVD CSS, region code, RCE, Sony ArccOS, UOPs, Disney X-project. Besides, it is being continuously updated to fulfill all your DVD backup needs for any new protected DVDs. As for ripping the 99 titles DVDs, it could auto select the right DVD movie title for you without third-party DVD decrypting software. Can’t rip protected DVD with DVD decrypter problem will not bother you any more.
* Rip DVD
With built-in 180 different output formats and 80 preset device profiles, you are allowed to rip any DVD to AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, VOB; iPhone, iPad, Android, Samsung etc with the best DVD Decrypter alternative. Various video editing features like merging, trimming, cropping, adding subtitles are also accessible.
* Back up DVD
Two DVD backup modes for you to choose to copy DVD to hard drive on PC, including 1:1 copy DVD to DVD folder, or copy DVD movie main title/full title to a single multi-track MPEG2 file in 5 minutes.
* Multi-track outputs
Rip DVD to lossless/uncompressed MKV with all chapter markers or convert DVD to MP4/AVI/MOV with multiple subtitle and audio tracks.
* High Quality and Amazing Fast Speed
With its High Quality Engine and multi-core CPU, it gives you a highest quality and delivers a 3x to 5x faster DVD ripping speed than common DVD decrypters and rippers in market.
The equivalent Mac version – Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac
How to Rip DVD with DVD Decrypter Alternative?
1. Import source Blu-ray/DVD movie
After downloading and installing this Blu-ray/DVD copy software, click “Files” icon to import source files. The main title of the Blu-ray and DVD movies will be automatically checked. You can choose your desired subtitle and audio tracks at the bottom of the chapter list. If you load Blu-ray movies, the Blu-ray subtitle you choosed will be hard burned to video in DVDSub format.
Note: Before loading Blu-ray content, a BD drive is needed and pls keep networked.
2. Choose output format.
In the dropdown list of Format menu, you can find the format you like. Just below Format is Output, here you can browse your computer for a better destination folder for ByteCopy to output your converted movies.
3. Select audio codec for output.
Click “Settings” button on the main interface; if you select multi-track format, you are brought to Multi-task Settings. Detailed parameters of multiple audio and subtitle tracks are listed and you can change any of them at will.
4. Start copying Blu-ray/DVD content
Click the big “Convert” button to start copying Blu-ray/DVD content for watching and you can freely choose the audio channel you like.
With this DVD Decrypter, you won’t meet any troubles when ripping DVDs.
- Copy Blu-ray/DVD for My Passport Wireless Storage
- Simple Alternative Way to Play Commerical Blu-ray Movies with VLC
- Convert DVD To MPEG-2/MP4 With The Easiest Way
- Backup DVD To Thumb Drive On Mac/Windows With No Quality Loss
- Rip DVD To External Hard Drive For Portable DVD Player